Texas Judge gives Biden bad news

A Texas judge gave President Joe Biden bad news about the southern border and Trump is probably somewhere smiling after reading this. A federal judge just ordered Joe Biden to continue building a border wall with funds that Trump originally allocated to protecting the border.

This is probably going to make Democrats furious, but that's a good thing considering they're allowing America to be invaded and it seems like the Dems are doing this on purpose. Otherwise, they would've fixed this problem years ago. Clearly, they haven't, and I think we all know why.

Trump dedicated money to build a strong border, including the wall, structure, or barrier - however you want to phrase it. Joe Biden took office in 2020 and went back on some of Trump's policies which then appeared to pause the building of a wall or diverted the money elsewhere. I'm not 100% sure what happened, but I know Biden wanted to reverse things Trump did. It was like out of spite or stupidity, or both. Likely both, in my opinion. The American Tribune reported on what happened to turn this back in Joe Biden's face:

Judge Tipton, in his ruling, found that refusal to use the funds for their appropriated purpose was unacceptable. He ruled that the Biden Administration was immediately enjoined from trying to reappropriate funds to other purposes and that it had to resume border wall construction, using the funds for the purpose Congress established.

In his ruling, Judge Tipton wrote, “The Government and all its respective officers, agents, servants, employees, attorneys, and other persons who are in active concert or participation with them are hereby ENJOINED and RESTRAINED from implementing the July 2022 Amended Plan to the extent that its obligations are not authorized under Subsection 209(a)(1) and Section 210 as laid out in this Order.

He continued, “The Government is prohibited from obligating funds under Subsection 209(a)(1)—and corresponding funds under Section 210—toward mitigation and remediation efforts, repair of existing barrier, so-called system attribute installation at existing sites, or other similar purposes. Those types of expenses may be authorized under Subsections (a)(2) through (a)(5) where appropriate, however, Subsection (a)(1) permits only the construction of physical barriers, such as additional walls, fencing, buoys, etc.

Continue reading this American politics news story: Texas Judge Orders Biden to Keep Building Border Wall

Monthly Server Fees

Help Raw Dog Sports cover costs :)
Goal
$420.00
Received
$0.00

Our Community

Sports Forums and Discussion Board.

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conarelli