Great news! FEMA is giving Hurricane Helene victims $750 IF THEY NEED IT

I hope you can sense my sarcasm with the title of this post. Americans are watching MILLIONS get sent to places like Ukraine, but seeing FEMA approve a bit over $663k for victims of Hurricane Helene to buy essentials. Uh.... does anyone in the government actually care about Americans or not? Kamala Harris was on TV talking about Americans devastated by Hurricane Helene being able to apply for the $750 IF THEY NEED IT.

Yes, Kamala, some folks lost their entire house, I think they need it. Maybe their insurance will cover the home, but it really feels like the government doesn't care about Americans one bit. Just maybe the government can get these folks on their feet as fast as possible and recoup the funds from the insurance companies on their own. I feel like something better needs to happen, that's for sure! A report on MSN talked about how people in Georgia can get their hands on $750 from FEMA:

In Georgia, the Federal Emergency Management Agency has received more than 60,000 applications for assistance due to the storm and approved more than $663,000 in individual assistance to survivors.

The approval for aid comes just after FEMA expanded its individual assistance program this spring. The first thing people will be eligible for is a one-time $750 payment to help with essential items like food, water, baby formula and other emergency supplies.

I wish the American government cared about the American people.

Monthly Server Fees

Help Raw Dog Sports cover costs :)
Goal
$420.00
Received
$0.00

Our Community

Sports Forums and Discussion Board.

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conarelli