'Crooked Crockett' implies she snuck in diversity FAA funding 'under the radar'

A video circulating social media shows Rep. Jasmine Crockett, often known as 'Crooked Crockett,' suggesting that she put in for some FAA funding to increase diversity among pilots and it flew 'under the radar' according to her statement. Research shows that back in July of 2023 she introduced the following: "FAA Amendments to Boost Pilot Diversity and Support Reliever Airports" and it came with the following statement on the GOV page:

"The aviation field is experiencing unprecedented workforce shortages, with a pilot shortage at 15,000 and counting - and the American people are feeling the pain. Flight cancellations and hours-long delays are becoming the norm, and it's costing all of us time, money, and patience," said Rep. Crockett. "Furthermore, over 80% of American pilots are white - further contributing to our pilot shortage. That's why I'm supporting legislation to attract more young Americans of diverse backgrounds into pilot training programs, including scholarships to Historically Black Colleges and Universities with aviation programs. I'm also introducing an amendment to support our reliever airports like Dallas Executive - important institutions that reduce the load at larger airports and cut down on travel delays. I look forward to advocating for these critical amendments that would respond to the issues plaguing air travel today."

Monthly Server Fees

Help Raw Dog Sports cover costs :)
Goal
$420.00
Received
$0.00

Our Community

Sports Forums and Discussion Board.

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conarelli