Chicago City Council votes on how to waste $51 million and not even spend it on Americans

You would think this was a joke, but it's definitely not. The Chicago City Council voted in favor of spending $51 million out of surplus funds to address the migrant crisis. It's so bad that some migrants were being housed in a college. After the vote, and finding out migrants are being shuffled into a college, the AMERICAN RESIDENTS began speaking out.

It was so bad that cops were pulling people out of the event as Mayor Johnson suggested he was doing the work of the people? What people? Not us. At least one person plans to fight this, according to NBC Chicago:

Alderman Nicholas Sposato, who represents the ward where Wilbur Wright College is located, says he's voting against it.

“It’s not something I support. All they have to do is put a substitute in and say that $51 million is for homeless people and then I will support it, but yet they want to stick firm for the asylum seekers only, so I can’t support that,” Sposato said, adding that he hopes the federal government steps in to help Chicago's migrants find work permits.

“Once again the feds need to step up here and allow these people to work and give them work permits and it will solve a lot of our problems,” he said.

View: https://x.com/FrankBojazi/status/1838398943970894277

Monthly Server Fees

Help Raw Dog Sports cover costs :)
Goal
$420.00
Received
$0.00

Our Community

Sports Forums and Discussion Board.

Threads
Members
Latest member