Bio-Male DOMINATES girl’s track meet

DANG DUDE!!!! If there’s one way to win, then it’s this! This student, a biological male who identifies as a transgender chick, just DOMINATED the competition in this girl’s track meet. Let’s just be honest here – this should NEVER be allowed and whomever is responsible for letting boys compete against girls should hold their head in shame.

The girls in these races have no chance to win and it is completely ruining their experience as athletes to force them into competing against males with identity problems. I should have joined the girl’s lacrosse team in college. I would have been a star just running them over. Instead, I was on the guy’s team where I belong, scoring no goals, and being an average dude at best. This whole identity thing needs to be thrown in the trash. I don’t care if you dress up like a girl, act like a girl, and wear lipstick worse than Stormy Daniels. The facts are this – you guys will never be women, so please stay out of their sports. Do whatever you want within the confines of male sports, but leave women alone. You’re messing everything up for the real women out there and it’s NOT COOL and NOT FAIR to them. The Publica did an article on this with some sporty details about his male dominance in the female races:

A trans-identified male student has secured a place in the finals of the Portland Interscholastic League Championships after besting his female competitors in the semi-finals. Aayden Gallagher, a boy who identifies as a girl, took first place in the 400m run, and second place in the 200m run.

Gallagher first came under scrutiny in April after footage began to circulate of him leaving his female competitors in the dust during Heat 1 of the Sherwood Need for Speed Classic in Sherwood, Oregon. The footage was first posted by independent news outlet Reduxx, and was later taken down after an individual from Sherwood sent a complaint in to X.

Days later, Gallagher won two more girls track races, seizing first place in the 200m and 400m varsity during a track meet at Roosevelt High School.

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Monthly Server Fees

Help Raw Dog Sports cover costs :)
Goal
$420.00
Received
$0.00

Our Community

Sports Forums and Discussion Board.

Threads
Members
Latest member