“Not a basketball play” – Caitlin Clark fouled so hard your mama felt it

David Hookstead shared a video of Caitlin Clark being fouled so hard your mama probably felt it. David said “This foul on Caitlin Clark is 100% not a basketball play. Absolutely nuts this is still happening.” He’s referencing the obvious hate that the jealous WNBA players have for rookie Caitlin Clark as she dominates the WNBA on the way to what should be a Rookie of the Year award.

And let’s be honest here – the people fouling CC are jealous. They can’t believe this rookie came into the league, set records, is not obnoxious in any way, has the calm maturity that many of them lack, and she’s putting up insane numbers in her first year. Caitlin Clark is literally the only reason anyone’s paying attention to a league filled with women who can’t hit layups.

And every single person who fouls Caitlin Clark hard on purpose is jealous because they’re not the center of attention. Well, maybe if you were better than Caitlin Clark, then people would watch you like they do her. But these people fouling her hard on purpose are borderline average, at best. They can’t believe some new chick just came in and finally people started watching the WNBA.

And let’s be real, the WNBA sucks. If I’m watching basketball, then I’m watching college or the NBA where dudes are dunking, throwing insane passes, banging threes like Curry, and it’s just more entertaining. If I wanted to watch a bunch of chicks miss layups, then I’d just watch my own kid. She’s a third grader and the entertainment value is higher with her. At least she’s got an excuse. And she doesn’t get jealous when someone else is good.

If you’re one of those jealous WNBA players running into Caitlin Clark at full speed or swatting her in the arm/head on purpose because you’re immature, then grow up. No one cared about the WNBA before Caitlin Clark entered the league. And now there’s at least a handful of people who do. Stop being jealous Karens and start appreciating the fact you play ball for a living.

Jealous crybaby Karens targeting the Clark.

They should thank her. CC is the only reason anyone cares about the WNBA.

— Frank Bojazi (@FrankBojazi) August 31, 2024

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Monthly Server Fees

Help Raw Dog Sports cover costs :)
Goal
$420.00
Received
$0.00

Our Community

Sports Forums and Discussion Board.

Threads
Members